abac has designed a meal plan to meet your dining needs! by offering a variety of different plans, the dining at abac can be an option for anyone. only interested in a snack before class? stop by our c-store locations at town hall and in abac lakeside!
about dining services
donaldson dining hall
outside of donaldson dining hall, we offer the first and only on-campus surcheros location. this tasty tex-mex chain is open monday through friday 10:30am to 9:00pm.
c-stores at abac place and lakeside
you can always grab the snack you need or a smoothie at one of our two on-campus c-store locations at abac place and lakeside.
about meal plans
signing up for the meal plan guarantees you a preferred way to use all-you-care-to-eat meals anytime during the semester. the meal plans allow for great flexibility since dining dollars can be used to buy snacks or meals on-the-go at both c-stores. meal plans also add the convenience of being able to dine on-campus with friends at our award-winning dining hall.
remember that block plan meals and their dining dollars will not roll over from fall to spring semester. dining dollars expire at the end of each term.
meal plan options and costs
freshman plan options
- unlimited meals plus $85 dining dollars – the unlimited plan is designed for students who like to dine frequently and prefer unlimited visits in the all-you-can-eat donaldson food court. dining dollars can be used at the two c-stores.
- cost: $1,545
- 12 meals per week plus $250 dining dollars – the plan gives students 12 meals a week to enjoy in the all-you-can-eat donaldson food court. dining dollars can be used at the two c-stores.
- cost: 1,545
upperclassman plan options
- 100 block plan plus $125 dining dollars – this plan gives students 100 meals to enjoy in the donaldson food court. dining dollars can be used at the two c-stores. the student must have 30 earned credit hours to select this plan.
- cost: $950
- dining dollar plans $150 dining dollars – $150 spending power per semester to use at any of our dining locations including, donaldson dining hall, and c-stores. the student must have 60 earned credit hours and be enrolled in a baccalaureate degree.
- cost: $150
commuter plan options
- block 60 plan – 60 meals per semester in the donaldson food court.
- cost: $490
- block 25 plan – 25 meals per semester in the donaldson food court.
- cost: $225
meal rates without a plan
- breakfast: $6.50
- lunch: $8.00
- dinner: $9.25
meal plan exemption
students who are interested in exempting the meal plan due to medical/dietary reasons are able to complete the exemption form online. the meal plan exemption request form must be completed online every semester, within the first two weeks of the semester. only students with medical/dietary reason are eligible for exemption. all other housing residents must have a meal plan.
change meal plans
to change your meal plan, a meal plan change form must be completed online within the first two weeks of the semester. a request must be submitted every semester. students who have completed 30 earned credit hours may elect the 100 block meal plan. students who have completed 60 earned credit hours and are in enrolled in a four-year baccalaureate degree program (asn students must be in 3rd or 4th semester) are eligible for any dining plan.